Civil engineering undergrad who ended up a computer programmer and did nothing with the degree.
House built in 1930 w/ all of the plaster walls, poor insulation and single paned windows that entails. I've done a number of projects (yard drainage, attic insulation, rebuild a garage) and have helped others w/ their projects. Still have a ways to go on the home, though.
Top Network Posts
- 119Translating cooking terms between US / UK / AU / CA / NZ
- 66How do you peel garlic easily?
- 53Cooking away alcohol
- 48Why wooden sticks for ice cream bars?
- 45What knives are "required" for a serious home kitchen?
- 44Why do we peel carrots?
- 31What's the proper way to dispose of used fats & oils?
- View more network posts →