After going to school to become a network administrator, Mike, fell in love with programming. He has been a midrange (IBM i, iSeries, AS/400) developer since 2000. He has since added ASP.NET to to his toolbox (around 2006) and now does dual duty writing/supporting green-screen applications and ASP.NET internet and intranet applications. He does a lot of integration between the IBM i and ASP.NET.
Besides his programming day job, he dabbles in PHP and many other areas of tech.
Top Network Posts
- 445Sending email in .NET through Gmail
- 28Keeping Visual Studio Projects on a Network Drive
- 21Forking project on Github process
- 19How to fallback to local stylesheet (not script) if CDN fails
- 18Creating a PDF from a RDLC Report in the Background
- 15Check checkbox when clicking on description
- 15Join Date and Time to DateTime in C#
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.