I am currently a Computer Science graduate student (Ph. D. seeking) at the University of Maryland. I do a lot of programming (primarily web application development) for small businesses and nonprofits.
In school, I focus mostly on security and context-aware systems, and I have also worked on counter-terrorism applications.
Top Network Posts
- 139jQuery function not binding to newly added dom elements
- 26Laravel angularjs Request::ajax() always false
- 25PHP Child class Magic __isset works but __get doesn't
- 23Unknown error nginx
- 13jQuery tabs: panel covers tabs at 100% height
- 13Why doesn't the command `gem list` include gems installed with bundler's :git option?
- 11Use Gmail in Google Chrome for mailto links in Windows 8
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.