For the past 10 years, I work for a cabinet/countertop shop. We do everything from building custom cabinets, fabricate/laminate countertops and just about anything you can laminate (HPL, metal, plastic, fabric, etc...) onto something. Install kitchens, vanities, repairs.
Before this, I demo'd houses and re-framed. Love "getting my hands dirty". Glad grandpa showed me the ropes when I was a tot..
Top Network Posts
- 22How can I install a cable jack without a box?
- 19How to drill a hole in a space too small to fit a standard manual or electric drill?
- 16Hello world using nasm in windows assembly
- 12How can I coil up a rope so that it doesn't get tangled?
- 11Any ideas on how to keep a refrigerator from moving without wheel locks?
- 11How can I extend a wall outlet?
- 8Can I use drywall screws to stop floor squeaks?
- View more network posts →