First time homeowner. It's pretty amazing how all those - "We can fix that" problems you noticed during walkthroughs remain undone after three years.
I spent 13 summers as a kid working in my grandpas's woodshop, following around my master electrician/engineer/all-world-handyman dad, or doing random construction crew work. I've dabbled at everything except plumbing, and I'd say I'm an expert at holding. Holding the flashlight, holding the dumb end of the tape measure, and holding heavy things above my head while someone digs in a toolbox.
Top Network Posts
- 95Do objects in OOP have to represent an entity?
- 44What does a "1 Gang" mean when talking about electrical boxes?
- 32Are outdated comments an urban myth?
- 32Why did Scotty not recognize the inventor of transparent aluminum?
- 30Is there an alternative to bastard injection? (AKA poor man's injection via default constructor)
- 28How does the holodeck create the illusion of distance?
- 24Why did the Star Trek writers decide Warp 10 would be infinite?
- View more network posts →