Top Network Posts
- 188Mercurial: how to amend the last commit?
- 54What is the best way to get the first item from an iterable matching a condition?
- 24How does hearing range work?
- 20How to run an encounter where PCs have different observations of the same events?
- 17If I kill a System.Diagnostics.Process with .Kill(), do I also need to call .Close()?
- 16With Mercurial, how can I "compress" a series of changesets into one before pushing?
- 16Why are C# compiled regular expressions faster than equivalent string methods?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.