The name is Göran Andersson, and I work as a programmer, mostly building ASP.NET applications with SQL Server as database.
I have used a lot of different languages over the years, like 6502 machine code, 68000 assembler, x86 assembler, Atari Basic, GFA Basic, Compis Pascal, Turbo Pascal, C, VB 6, VB.NET, C#.
Top Network Posts
- 1452Is 23,148,855,308,184,500 a magic number, or sheer chance?
- 653How do I generate a random int number in C#?
- 605window.onload vs $(document).ready()
- 581Is there a better way of writing v = (v == 0 ? 1 : 0);
- 531Easiest way to split a string on newlines in .net?
- 312byte to hex string
- View more network posts →