I'm an embedded software developer since 2004. Mostly worked with C/C++ with ARM, COldFire, PowerPC and x86 targets, but also with C#, Java, Python and assembly. Currently working with C on ARM.
I have experience with object-orient design, Linux kernel internals and communication (OSI and TCP/IP).
Top Network Posts
- 13Type of wood glue-up used in some Ikea furniture?
- 11What is the ideal distance between supports of a shelf?
- 9fastest way to atomically compare two integers in C?
- 9How do I cut thick wood with a jigsaw?
- 8Potty training 20 months old, doesn't know when she needs to go
- 8What are "concretors' nippers" for?
- 8Converting byte array (char array) to an integer type (short, int, long)
- View more network posts →