Rob is a builder of treehouses, hiker, proud father, and in his spare 50-60 hours a week, a Mac and iPhone developer. He's coauthor of iOS 6 Programming Pushing the Limits. Cocoaphony is where he pontificates on various issues fascinating to Cocoa developers, and occasionally other topics of technical interest. You can find more information about him on LinkedIn. Or mail him at robnapier on gmail. Now and then he tweets at @cocoaphony.
Top Network Posts
- 190Is it possible to install iOS 6 SDK on Xcode 5?
- 137How to convert NSArray to NSData?
- 110What is the most robust way to force a UIView to redraw?
- 104"wait_fences: failed to receive reply: 10004003"?
- 96When should I initialize a view controller using initWithNibName?
- 89Why isn't ProjectName-Prefix.pch created automatically in Xcode 6?
- 68How to point Xcode to my 10.6 SDK so it can be used as a "Base SDK"?
- View more network posts →