Top Network Posts
- 182How to avoid "DO YOU HAZ TEH CODEZ" situations?
- 131Why use @Scripts.Render("~/bundles/jquery")
- 75*Code owner* system: is it an efficient way?
- 70Should I tell someone that their commit caused a regression?
- 57When is it not appropriate to use the dependency injection pattern?
- 52How to keep a big and complex software product maintainable over the years?
- 38Is it ethical to use personal code at work?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.