I've got a BS in Physics from the University of Rochester, and I'm over half-way through my masters in optical engineering. I work at the Laboratory for Laser Energetics, where I develop and maintain technology for the Omega EP laser.
Top Network Posts
- 37Is it possible to make Mathematica reformulate an expression in a more numerically stable way?
- 35What does a healthy cast iron skillet look like?
- 34Are human eyes the best possible camera?
- 26How can airplanes fly upside down?
- 25Is it possible to define an acronym-command which behaves differently on the first invocation than on the rest?
- 23Newton's rings: What causes the other rings?
- 18What makes some laser beams visible and other laser beams invisible?
- View more network posts →