I'm an Australian software engineer and tweet as lisa dp.
The latest DIY projects I've done were the design and construction of a roofless pergola on to which we retrained an existing grapevine, the removal of a patch of paving in favour of an irrigated lawn, and the installation of a built-in dishwasher!
Having followed Spolsky and Atwood's podcasts from when Stack Overflow (and the entire Stack Exchange) was just a twinkle in their eyes, I'm truly impressed at just how well it works. In time, we'll realise just how revolutionary Stack Overflow is/was.
Top Network Posts
- 107How can I increment a date by one day in Java?
- 31How do you get the root namespace of an assembly?
- 24How do I run ethernet cable through a wall cavity?
- 14What can I grow in a sealed office environment with no natural light or airflow?
- 14Should I remove the tree roots coming from the neighbouring garden?
- 14What is my citrus deficiency, based on leaf appearance? And how to treat?
- 13How to get rid of insects on basil while leaving the leaves safe to eat?
- View more network posts →