Consultant, developer, mentor, author, speaker. C++ and .NET, Windows 7, Sharepoint, whatever else I like.
My firm is available for online or in person mentoring, code reviews, troubleshooting and in some cases writing code for clients. If you're interested, please email me and mention you are familiar with my SO activities.
Top Network Posts
- 339The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 143Flight tickets: buy two weeks before even during holiday seasons?
- 128Why are airlines against the transferring of tickets to other persons?
- 127Dealing with women (or opposite gender?) when they quote "Medical issues"
- 119Panic attack in interview: Just leave or explain?
- 106Walk up and talk to random people at academic conferences - is that appropriate?
- 103Is there any way to appear sociable at a work social event without drinking?
- View more network posts →