My latest endeavor has me as a Docker business partner. Before that, I was a Tivoli contractor. Lots of Perl and bash scripting. I've also coded in C, C++, Java, PHP, JS, Lua, and SQL. I've been running Linux since the slackware days, mostly on Debian and Ubuntu.
Outside of the techie stuff, I do a lot of home repair both on my own home and previously with the local Habitat chapter. For fun, I strap the bare necessities onto my back and enjoy a weekend of backpacking.
Top Network Posts
- 96Difference between . and : in Lua
- 32How do I drill a 2⅛ inch door knob hole over an existing 1½ inch hole?
- 28Exclude the main chat room from automatic freezing/deletion
- 27Is it better to waterproof a basement from the outside or the inside?
- 27How do I install an electrical outlet on a live circuit?
- 26How do I remove and reinstall baseboards (Skirting Board) without damaging them?
- 24What temperature should I set my water heater to?
- View more network posts →