Over the last 25 years or so I've owned four houses which were in various states of disrepair and (with my wife) have renovated them all. As well as general painting and decorating I've fitted underfloor heating, renovated sash windows, fitted a wet zone shower, fitted two kitchens and three bathrooms as well as building cupboards, laying patios, insulating and boarding a loft and other jobs too numerous to mention.
Top Network Posts
- 789Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 239Joining two lists together
- 170Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- 139How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 132What's the most absurd myth about programming issues?
- 129Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 123Why use try … finally without a catch clause?
- View more network posts →