Over the last 25 years or so I've owned four houses which were in various states of disrepair and (with my wife) have renovated them all. As well as general painting and decorating I've fitted underfloor heating, renovated sash windows, fitted a wet zone shower, fitted two kitchens and three bathrooms as well as building cupboards, laying patios, insulating and boarding a loft and other jobs too numerous to mention.
Top Network Posts
- 638Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 165Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- 132What's the most absurd myth about programming issues?
- 131Joining two lists together
- 110Why use try … finally without a catch clause?
- 103How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 100How does the computer know that the PC was not properly shut down?
- View more network posts →