Over the last 25 years or so I've owned four houses which were in various states of disrepair and (with my wife) have renovated them all. As well as general painting and decorating I've fitted underfloor heating, renovated sash windows, fitted a wet zone shower, fitted two kitchens and three bathrooms as well as building cupboards, laying patios, insulating and boarding a loft and other jobs too numerous to mention.
Top Network Posts
- 778Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 234Joining two lists together
- 170Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- 138How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 132What's the most absurd myth about programming issues?
- 124Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 121Why use try … finally without a catch clause?
- View more network posts →