I am a total newbie when it comes to programming (been like that for the last 12 years!). I dabble a lot and have built websites and Windows apps, but I don't consider myself a programmer, as I don't really know whether I am doing it right. (but my applications and websites work, just don't know if I am using the best methods and techniques etc... example I once used a DataTable rather than a Generic.Dictionary - Newbie!!! - But don't worry I have fixed that now. ;))
Currently a Support Manager/IT Manager for an MIS software company.
Thoroughly enjoying MongoDB, Node.JS and Express at the moment.
Top Network Posts
- 31When drywalling a room, should I do the ceiling before the walls?
- 31WPF: Hide grid row
- 7A Security (encryption) Dilemma
- 6Wet Room walls, is plasterboard (Gyproc or Drywall) OK to use?
- 6What is normally done to bridge skirting boards around an opening with different floor levels on each side?
- 5Encrypting a BouncyCastle RSA Key Pair and storing in a SQL2008 database
- 5Windows 7 VPN Error 619
- View more network posts →