I like anything technical challenging and learning new interesting things.
Currently on a placement year working as a smart card engineer.
Top Network Posts
- 62Using multiple arguments for string formatting in Python (e.g., '%s ... %s')
- 35How were the first microprocessors programmed?
- 31How is using a transformer for isolation safer than directly connecting to the power grid?
- 27What is a pull up and pull down?
- 23Split String on . as delimiter
- 23Difference between Fourier series and Fourier transformation
- 22NoReverseMatch Error
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.