- BS in Computer Science from Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
- Works as a programmer at an RF electronics company. Currently on a RF matrix router project with several sub-projects involving a touchscreen and webserver on an embedded Linux module.
- Experience with JS/jQuery, PHP, C, C++, HTML/CSS, Python, Java, bash, and others.
Top Network Posts
- 85If you shave or wax, will the hair grow back stronger or thicker?
- 61Can microwaved water explode?
- 56Does water swirl the opposite way on the other hemisphere?
- 53Are the new moderator flag limits sufficiently high?
- 48Is there a way to keep Zombie Pigmen off of minecart tracks in the Nether?
- 40Should we blacklist the [inspiration], [motivation], [motivation-techniques], and [satisfaction] tags?
- 32Is a kill switch being considered to shut down the internet?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.