Started working for my dad's water treatment company in my teens, installing and repairing pumps and water treatment systems. Later worked on automated monitoring and control systems for small water treatment systems, including PLC programming, panel design, systems integration, and designing and building our own SCADA software package. Currently employed as a senior software architect at a print software company.
Renovations around my houses have included installing complete bathrooms (both reno and adding new), complete basement gut and reno, and all types of electrical, plumbing, and ethernet/video/audio cabling. Also have a particular interest in home automation -- my current house has several rooms controlled using Insteon gear.
Top Network Posts
- 464What do "branch", "tag" and "trunk" mean in Subversion repositories?
- 163How do I use PHP to get the current year?
- 48msbuild.exe staying open, locking files
- 47Is there an easy way to measure the height of a tree?
- 38How to design a movie database?
- 36Auto-refreshing div with jQuery - setTimeout or another method?
- 36What should I consider regarding LAN wiring before building a house?
- View more network posts →